Today (June 25) marks the three year anniversary of the death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Three years after his death, Jackson’s name has remained solidly in the headlines.
His former doctor Conrad Murray was recently found guilty of involuntary manslaughter after giving Jackson a fatal dose of propofol, a strong anesthetic, to help him sleep.
Jackson’s siblings have also made news of their own, with his brothers Jermaine, Tito, Jackie and Marlon launching the “Unity” tour which kicked off last week. They may also bring a hologram of Michael along with them on the tour.
Plenty of drama and controversy has surrounded the superstar’s death. Here is a recap of the past year in Michael Jackson news:
- Adele Beats Michael Jackson On UK Charts
- Michael Jackson Costumes To Be Exhibited, Sold
- Celebrating 25 Years of Bad
- Former Michael Jackson Manager Sues Entertainer’s Estate For Earnings Cut
- Judge Takes Up Bid For Bail By Michael Jackson Doctor Conrad Murray
- Michael Jackson’s Children To Impress His Glove, Footprints At Grauman’s
- Dr. Conrad Murray Fighting Restitution For Jackson Family
- Dr. Conrad Murray Wants Release From Jail While Appeal Is Pending
- Michael Jackson Fans Pay Tribute Days Before His Home Furnishings Are Auctioned Off
- Michael Jackson Household Items Sold At Auction For Nearly $1 Million
- Jury To Resume Deliberations In Conrad Murray Trial
- Jury Reaches Verdict In Conrad Murray Trial
- Key Defense Witness In Murray Trial Faces Contempt Fines
- Conrad Murray Claims Jackson Betrayed Him In Controversial Documentary
- Judge Denies Conrad Murray Bid For New Testing
- Jurors Hear Completion of Dr. Conrad Murray Interview
- Nurse Practitioner Says Michael Jackson Asked Her For Propofol