- Priceless Guitar Stolen From Bob Seger's Home A young man who attended a party at Bob Seger's house - thrown by his 16-year-old daughter - allegedly stole from the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer.
- Ringo Starr, Sells "Up On Cripple Creek," Artwork For Charities "Up On Cripple Creek" features Helm on lead vocals (he sang on the original version from The Band's 1969 self-titled album). When Helm passed away on April 19, Ringo decided to release the track on iTunes.
- Motown Makes The Trip From Detroit To Broadway Berry Gordy has long been driven to tell the the Motown story and wrote "Motown the Musical," which will now make its way to Broadway, according to the Detroit News.
- What’s the Future of the Beach Boys Reunion? An Endless Summer may not be in store for the reunited Beach Boys. Amidst hopeful talk of adding tour dates and recording another album comes a report that frontman Mike Love has scheduled his own “Beach Boys” tour dates this October.
- Charlie Watts: Rolling Stones Still Undecided On Anniversary Plans The longer it takes for the Rolling Stones to make a formal announcement regarding plans for their 50th anniversary, increasing speculation and rumors will persist. However, nobody in the Stones camp even knows what they're doing yet, this according...
- Jefferson Starship 4-CD Set Coming Soon In under a week, a 4-CD set of the Jefferson Starship Roswell, New Mexico concert will be released. The July 2009 concert was sci-fi themed, and was performed in conjunction with the town's annual parade.
- Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' Lyrics, Madonna's Undies Sell For Thousands At Auction The highest-seller at an auction of music memorabilia this past weekend was expected to be the crypt of Elvis Presley, but when the King of Rock & Roll's tomb was pulled from the Beverly Hills auction, the King of Pop's memorabilia took top...
- Glenn Frey: "Success Sunk The Eagles" For The Eagles, following up 1976's Hotel California proved to be an insurmountable task that would eventually drive them apart, forcing their break up in 1980. Over 30 years later, Glenn Frey wishes they had just taken a vacation instead of...
- New Album From Van Morrison Called "Born to Sing: No Plan B" The legendary Van Morrison has announced his 34th studio album and first in four years, Born to Sing: No Plan B. The Irish singer-songwriter produced and recorded the LP himself in his hometown of Belfast.
- Cher’s Life Story Set For Broadway Cher has had many personalities over her 60 years in show business and they’re all coming to Broadway in a musical that takes a look at the singer’s celebrated career.
- London Olympics Trying Not to Pay Performers? Organizers of the London Olympics are already a laughingstock in the music community. Now they're getting insulting. Reports indicate they are trying to get Paul McCartney and Duran Duran to perform for free, and do it "for the exposure."
- Bachman & Turner Considering Covers Album [VIDEO] Bachman & Turner tell CBS Local in a video interview that they're not sure if there's a market for their new music anymore, but that they have been thinking about a new album featuring covers of their favorite songs.